The following instructions are for right handed Hybrid Pro Rests. Reverse all torsion spring configurations in the instructions for a left handed Hybrid Pro Rest.
HYBRID PRO: Limb Actuation Mode – Installation
Your Hamskea Hybrid Pro comes configured for bottom limb actuation. The position of the launcher is “up” at rest (not attached to the bow). When the limb pad assembly is attached to the limb and the rest, the limb pulls the launcher down upon release of the bow string; out of the way of the traveling arrow. The instructions below assume this configuration.
- Install the Hybrid Pro Rest to your bow riser using the 5/16-24 cap head screw provided. There are four set screw locations for additionally securing the rest to the riser as necessary.
- Center Shot: Adjust your center shot with the launcher in the up position prior to attaching the cord.
- Mounting the Limb Pad: Mount the limb pad to the bottom or top limb of the archer’s choice. Attach/wrap the pull-away cord around the limb and pull through the pre-tied loop of the 23 Spectra cord, pull tight to the limb. Loop the cord through the dampening coil spring attached to the oval lever arm on the rest and attach the provided cable clamp. You want to pull the launcher to the down
position and expand the dampening coil spring 1/8”. The launcher will rise to the correct position when you draw your bow. Tighten the cord clamp around the cord tight so there is no sliding of the cord.
NOTE: DO NOT CUT AND TIE OFF CORD AT THE SPRING, USING THE PROVIDED CORD CLAMP WILL ALLOW FOR ADJUSTMENTS NEEDED.
- Top Limb Actuation (optional): With the launcher up, the lever should be positioned to the dampening coil spring pointing up.
- Ready to Shoot: Now that your rest is securely fastened to your bow and the limb actuated cord is attached you are ready to begin shooting your bow.
*It is normal to see minor wear on your over-molded launcher while you are getting it tuned.
There are yet no reviews for this product.